Friday, May 6, 2011

Tracy Anderbitch Day 4

Ok, so I didn't work out last night. I was borderline dead. I feel badly about skipping but, dude, when your whole body is broken it's really difficult to visualize working out and making it happen. I didn't overeat for the day - I just didn't work out with Tracy.

Put the workout DVD in just now. Arms, abs...check. Leg lifts? Che... ok you caught me, I'm on break. PS it's 40 leg lifts times 4 different ways of lifting equals 160 leg lifts on just one leg! She doesn't even alternate! She's all, bust out a quick 160 leg lifts on the right annnnddd switch to the left.

I think she is a robot. Or maybe her skeleton is titanium like Wolverine. I can't be sure but something is just not right about her.

I swear she is looking at me different today. I heard her whisper lazy fat slug or maybe that was just in my head.

I was 138 this morning. That's -2 lbs for those mathematically challenged. Going back...

Oh, the girl needs to be tucked in...I guess I'll have to take another break. Darn.

Workout mostly done. Can I stand to do cardio? I'd rather watch Vampire Diaries. I heard it was super awesome this week.

3 minutes and 50 seconds into cardio...break. I'm not making much progress with this am I?

I'm waiting for the day when I watch more than I do. Night folks.

No comments: