Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tracy Anderabs Day 5

So, (not engaged) Friday was my anniversary (not engaged) and no, I am not engaged. So, can people stop asking me? THANKS. It's like getting fucking pecked to death by a chicken.

Saturday I planted an apple tree in my man's yard. That brought me happiness.

Sunday, mother's day. Nothing big. Breakfast out, park, walk by the beach, picnic, all that. Nice day.

Monday, I came home to find these pictures that I blew up of my girl like 2 years ago, framed and on my wall! Surprise! My man surprised me with a surprise I actually like! Yay!

Threw in the Tracy DVD...I definitely see progress in the amount I can do without taking a break. For instance, this blog is being typed a day AFTER the workout - meaning I did not stop long enough to log on and complain about it. This is good!

I can't tell if I am losing weight, or looking better, or whatever...but I still like the workout.

The thing I don't like:

In the beginning of the DVD it's all Tracy doing moves, or smiling, or showing off her AnderAbs. Everything from her white teeth to her smooth skin is starting to piss me off. There is no skipping this intro...so now I walk away until I hear the work out music because I just can't stand to look at her perfection.

I don't really like her face much...I think she has a big nose...I have a normal nose...so I beat her there.

Final score:
Tracy - 3,438,960,789,623,578
Me - 1

No comments: